Imboden, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Imboden, Arkansas : Lawrence County
Issued: 9:35 am CDT Jun 16, 2019 Latitude: 36.2025683 Longitude: -91.1745727 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 86°F Low: 68°F High: 82°F High: 84°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 90°F
Low: 67°F Low: 70°F Low: 67°F Low: 69°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 86. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. West northwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. West southwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Imboden, Arkansas
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:57 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Imboden, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 14.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,806 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Imboden:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:55 pm Sun99.9%
High Moon:01:01 am Mon100.0%
Full Moon:03:30 am Mon100.0%
Moonset:06:03 am Mon100.0%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.