Huron, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Huron
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Huron, Mississippi : Amite County
Issued: 2:22 am CDT Mar 28, 2020 Latitude: 31.1001772 Longitude: -90.6414885 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Partly Sunny on Saturday 10% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 69°F High: 88°F High: 80°F High: 78°F High: 81°F High: 74°F High: 74°F High: 75°F
Low: 66°F Low: 63°F Low: 67°F Low: 54°F Low: 53°F Low: 52°F  
Mostly Cloudy Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MCCOMB - (KMCB)
72°
Cloudy
as of 2:08 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 600ft, Solid Overcast at 1100ft
Current Conditions at
HAMMOND MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KHDC)
72°
Clear
as of 2:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BATON ROUGE - (KBTR)
73°
Clear
as of 1:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SLIDELL - (KASD)
75°
Cloudy
as of 1:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1300ft, Solid Overcast at 2300ft
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 5 mph.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 88. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly between 1am and 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 66. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.

10% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 10 percent chance of showers before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. East wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 54. North wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 74. North wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Huron, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:55 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:31 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Huron, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 13%
Moon Age: 3.52 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,096 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Huron:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:29 am Sat15.0%
High Moon:04:21 pm Sat17.0%
Moonset:11:18 pm Sat19.2%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.