Huntley, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Huntley, Mississippi : Jefferson County
Issued: 4:17 am CDT Mar 28, 2020 Latitude: 31.7765522 Longitude: -91.1806648 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 10% chance of rain on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 87°F Low: 61°F High: 78°F High: 75°F High: 79°F High: 71°F High: 73°F High: 73°F
Low: 59°F Low: 64°F Low: 51°F Low: 52°F Low: 51°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
NATCHEZ - (KHEZ)
72°
Cloudy
as of 3:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
70°
Cloudy
as of 3:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
170° South
Current Conditions at
MCCOMB - (KMCB)
73°
Cloudy
as of 3:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1100ft, Solid Overcast at 1800ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
72°
Cloudy
as of 3:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1500ft, Broken at 2300ft, Solid Overcast at 2900ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 87. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1am and 4am, then a slight chance of showers after 4am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

10% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 10 percent chance of showers before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. East northeast wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 75. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Low around 64. East wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Huntley, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:57 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:33 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Huntley, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 14%
Moon Age: 3.59 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,952 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Huntley:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:30 am Sat15.0%
High Moon:04:23 pm Sat17.0%
Moonset:11:21 pm Sat19.2%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.