your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : New Jersey : Hunterdon County
Weather Forecast for Hunterdon County, New Jersey:
Issued: 330 PM EDT THU JUL 24 2014    Expiration: 400 AM EDT FRI JUL 25 2014

FriSatSunMonTueWedThu
Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Fri, Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. North winds around 5 mph...Becoming west in the afternoon.Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Sat, Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Sun, Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 60 percent.Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Mon, Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Tue, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Wed, Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Thu, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
High: 81°F
Low: 59°F
High: 85°F
Low: 69°F
High: 85°F
Low: 69°F
High: 85°F
Low: 61°F
High: 79°F
Low: 59°F
High: 79°F
Low: 59°F
High: 81°F
SunnyPartly
Sunny
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Partly
Sunny
Mostly
Sunny
Mostly
Sunny

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Hunterdon County, New Jersey: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Fri, Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. North winds around 5 mph...Becoming west in the afternoon.
Friday...Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. North winds around 5 mph...Becoming west in the afternoon.


Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Sat, Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday...Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Sun, Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Sunday...Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 60 percent.


Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Mon, Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Monday...Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Tue, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
Tuesday...Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.


Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Wed, Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
Wednesday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.


Weather Forecast Hunterdon County, New Jersey Thu, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
Thursday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.


new jersey current wind direction map new jersey precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Somerville Somerset Airport, NJ
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Hunterdon County, New Jersey Partly Cloudy 82°F
Partly Cloudy
82°F
Humidity: 38%
Wind Speed: NW 8 MPH G 17
Wind Dir Deg: 320
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.84 in.
Dewpoint: 54°F
Heat Index: 82°F
Wind Chill: 82°F
Hunterdon County, New Jersey Weather Radar Image Hunterdon County, New Jersey Weather Satellite Image
New Jersey Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
New Jersey Current Temperature Map
New Jersey Current Wind Speed Map
New Jersey Temperature Forecast Map
New Jersey Precipitation Forecast Map
New Jersey Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 5:17 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Somerville Somerset Airport, Nj
Sunrise: 5:49 AM EDT
Sunset: 8:22 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 8:53 PM EDT
Moonrise: 3:56 AM EDT
Moonset: 6:35 PM EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Hunterdon County, New Jersey, United States  Lat: 40.55N, Lon: 74.95W
Wx Zone: NJZ009 ICAO Used: KSMQ