your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : West Virginia : Hunt
Weather Forecast for Hunt, West Virginia:
Issued: 731 AM EDT TUE SEP 02 2014    Expiration: 1000 PM EDT TUE SEP 02 2014

TueWedThuFriSatSunMon
Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Tue, Partly sunny. Showers and thunderstorms likely this afternoon. Some thunderstorms May produce gusty winds and small hail this afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Wed, Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds around 5 mph in the morning...Becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 20 percent.Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Thu, Mostly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds...Becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent.Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Fri, Partly sunny in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent.Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Sat, Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Mon, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
High: 85°F
Low: 65°F
High: 85°F
Low: 65°F
High: 89°F
Low: 69°F
High: 85°F
Low: 69°F
High: 81°F
Low: 65°F
High: 79°F
Low: 60°F
High: 79°F
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Partly
Sunny

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Hunt, West Virginia: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Tue, Partly sunny. Showers and thunderstorms likely this afternoon. Some thunderstorms May produce gusty winds and small hail this afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Tuesday...Partly sunny. Showers and thunderstorms likely this afternoon. Some thunderstorms May produce gusty winds and small hail this afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.


Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Wed, Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds around 5 mph in the morning...Becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Wednesday...Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds around 5 mph in the morning...Becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Thu, Mostly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds...Becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Thursday...Mostly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds...Becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Fri, Partly sunny in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Friday...Partly sunny in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Sat, Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Saturday...Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Hunt, West Virginia Mon, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
Monday...Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.


west virginia current wind direction map west virginia precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Raleigh County Mem Airport , WV
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Hunt, West Virginia Mostly Clear 76°F
Mostly Clear
76°F
Humidity: 71%
Wind Speed: WSW 6 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 240
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.15 in.
Dewpoint: 66°F
Heat Index: 77°F
Wind Chill: 76°F
Hunt, West Virginia Weather Radar Image Hunt, West Virginia Weather Satellite Image
West Virginia Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
West Virginia Current Temperature Map
West Virginia Current Wind Speed Map
West Virginia Temperature Forecast Map
West Virginia Precipitation Forecast Map
West Virginia Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:30 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Gibbous Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon for Raleigh County Mem Airport , Wv
Sunrise: 6:57 AM EDT
Sunset: 7:56 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 8:22 PM EDT
Moonrise: 2:33 PM EDT
Moonset: 12:04 AM EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Hunt, West Virginia, United States  Lat: 37.74N, Lon: 81.88W
Wx Zone: WVZ025 ICAO Used: KBKW