Hudson, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Hudson, North Dakota : Dickey County
Issued: 9:31 am CDT Jun 3, 2020 Latitude: 46.0941368 Longitude: -98.2551015 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Sunny on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 84°F Low: 57°F High: 80°F High: 79°F High: 75°F High: 85°F High: 84°F High: 72°F
Low: 54°F Low: 55°F Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 57°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ABERDEEN - (KABR)
70°
Clear
as of 8:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JAMESTOWN - (KJMS)
66°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SISSETON - (K8D3)
72°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 48°F
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Wind Data
3 MPH
Current Conditions at
WAHPETON - (KBWP)
72°
Clear
as of 9:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 35%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
110° East
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Northwest wind around 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 79. North wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 55. East wind 6 to 13 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Breezy, with an east wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Breezy, with an east wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a south wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Hudson, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:57 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:16 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:09 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Hudson, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 12.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,298 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hudson:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:56 pm Wed95.3%
High Moon:12:05 am Thu96.4%
Moonset:05:04 am Thu97.2%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.