Hoople, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hoople
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Hoople, North Dakota : Walsh County
Issued: 7:18 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 48.5347143 Longitude: -97.6348091 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Saturday 50% chance of rain on Sunday 60% chance of rain on Monday 10% chance of snow on Tuesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 39°F High: 54°F High: 51°F High: 44°F High: 42°F High: 41°F High: 36°F High: 37°F
Low: 34°F Low: 39°F Low: 32°F Low: 30°F Low: 29°F Low: 27°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of sprinkles before midnight, then a slight chance of rain between midnight and 1am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 7 mph.

50% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a north wind 18 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Windy, with a north northwest wind 30 to 32 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph.

10% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... A 10 percent chance of snow before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Windy, with a northwest wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.

20% chance of snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 10am and 11am, then a chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 8 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Hoople, North Dakota
Sunrise: 07:55 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:23 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:47 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Hoople, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,910 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hoople:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:34 pm Fri75.3%
High Moon:05:40 am Sat72.1%
Moonset:01:50 pm Sat68.9%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.