Hooks Lake Subdivision, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Hooks Lake Subdivision, Alabama : Etowah County
Issued: 8:33 am CDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 34.0506526 Longitude: -85.9730268 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 88°F Low: 70°F High: 86°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 89°F
Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 70. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Hooks Lake Subdivision, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:45 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:09 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Hooks Lake Subdivision, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 9.07 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,107 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hooks Lake Subdivision:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:50 pm Sat69.6%
High Moon:08:22 pm Sat71.7%
Moonset:01:50 am Sun73.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.