Holladay, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Holladay, Mississippi : Chickasaw County
Issued: 2:24 pm CDT Jun 5, 2020 Latitude: 33.9309451 Longitude: -89.0064493 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 90°F Low: 71°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 85°F
Low: 69°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 65°F Low: 62°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Thunderstorm Rain
as of 4:17 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4500ft, Scattered at 9000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
86°
Feels like 93°F
Partly Cloudy
Light Rain Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 4:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 900ft, Few at 4800ft, Scattered at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
91°
Feels like 100°F
Mostly Clear
as of 3:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4800ft
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
93°
Feels like 102°F
Clear
as of 3:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could be severe and produce heavy rainfall. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. West wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Some of the storms could be severe and produce heavy rainfall. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. West wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. East southeast wind around 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 86.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 62.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 85.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Holladay, Mississippi
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:41 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:47 PM
Moon Almanac for Holladay, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,162 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Holladay:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:14 pm Fri99.9%
High Moon:01:22 am Sat99.8%
Moonset:06:27 am Sat99.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.