Highland Circle, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Highland Circle, Mississippi : Lee County
Issued: 4:55 pm CDT Jun 5, 2020 Latitude: 34.2662176 Longitude: -88.7136641 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 87°F Low: 72°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 86°F
Low: 71°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 66°F Low: 63°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity Rain Mist
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
Heavy Rain Mist Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 5:10 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 5/8 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
23 MPH
Gust: 52 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 200ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
72°
Cloudy
Light Thunderstorm Rain Mist
as of 5:10 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
26 MPH
Gust: 43 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1400ft, Scattered at 4800ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Broken at 15000ft, Broken at 25000ft
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could be severe. Partly sunny, with a steady temperature around 87. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 72. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. East wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. East southeast wind around 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 86.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 86.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Highland Circle, Mississippi
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:59 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Highland Circle, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,242 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Highland Circle:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:13 pm Fri99.9%
High Moon:01:20 am Sat99.8%
Moonset:06:24 am Sat99.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.