High Point, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for High Point
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for High Point, Mississippi : Tishomingo County
Issued: 11:55 pm CST Feb 25, 2020 Latitude: 34.9614759 Longitude: -88.2392078 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of rain on Overnight 30% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of rain on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 41°F High: 45°F High: 46°F High: 50°F High: 54°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 65°F
Low: 27°F Low: 33°F Low: 33°F Low: 35°F Low: 47°F Low: 55°F  
Rain Rain Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MUSCLE SHOALS - (KMSL)
46°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
46°
Cloudy
as of 2:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON - (KMKL)
39°
Feels like 33°F
Cloudy
as of 3:23 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1100ft, Solid Overcast at 1500ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBIA - (KMRC)
45°
Cloudy
as of 3:15 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1200ft, Scattered at 1800ft, Solid Overcast at 3300ft
30% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A chance of rain with a slight chance of drizzle before 5am, then a slight chance of rain after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 41. West northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 45. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Increasing Clouds on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Partly sunny, with a high near 50. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 35.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

40% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

60% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for High Point, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:10 PM
Moon Almanac for High Point, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.47 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,957 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
High Point:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:15 am Wed7.5%
High Moon:02:23 pm Wed8.8%
Moonset:08:37 pm Wed10.2%
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
First Quarter: Mon Mar 2
Full Moon: Mon Mar 9
Last Quarter: Mon Mar 16
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.