Hickman Landing, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Hickman Landing, Mississippi : Sharkey County
Issued: 3:16 am CDT Mar 28, 2020 Latitude: 32.9351278 Longitude: -90.778987 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday
Low: 68°F High: 85°F High: 74°F High: 69°F High: 72°F High: 68°F High: 67°F High: 68°F
Low: 57°F Low: 58°F Low: 59°F Low: 51°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2400ft
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
72°
Cloudy
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
180° South
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
72°
Cloudy
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1300ft
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
72°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind around 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers between 3pm and 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms between 7pm and 1am, then a chance of showers. Low around 57. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. North wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Calm wind.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 59. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1pm, then a chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 68.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Hickman Landing, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:55 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Hickman Landing, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 14%
Moon Age: 3.54 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,060 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hickman Landing:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:27 am Sat15.0%
High Moon:04:21 pm Sat17.0%
Moonset:11:22 pm Sat19.2%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.