Hectorville, Vermont Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Vermont by name.
Weather Forecast for Hectorville, Vermont : Franklin County
Issued: 7:19 am EDT Jul 18, 2019 Latitude: 44.8383807 Longitude: -72.6084534 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Sunny on Today Cloudy on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday
High: 79°F Low: 63°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 83°F High: 76°F High: 74°F High: 76°F
Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 61°F Low: 55°F Low: 56°F  
Mostly Sunny Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind around 6 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Heat index values as high as 92. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind around 7 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. West wind 6 to 9 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a chance of showers between 1am and 3am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Light northwest wind.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Hectorville, Vermont
Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:05 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Hectorville, Vermont
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 16.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,580 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hectorville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:52 pm Thu95.6%
High Moon:02:48 am Fri94.8%
Moonset:07:50 am Fri93.8%
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
First Quarter: Tue Jul 9
Full Moon: Tue Jul 16
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 24
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.