Hayter, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hayter
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Hayter, Virginia : Washington County
Issued: 10:04 am EDT Jul 19, 2018 Latitude: 36.7356674 Longitude: -81.9198474 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 84°F Low: 64°F High: 82°F High: 79°F High: 80°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 83°F
Low: 65°F Low: 64°F Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9am, then a chance of showers between 9am and 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7am, then showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 9pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 9pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between noon and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Hayter, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Hayter, Virginia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 50%
Moon Age: 7.36 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,866 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hayter:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

First Quarter:03:52 pm Thu50.0%
High Moon:07:33 pm Thu51.6%
Moonset:01:21 am Fri54.2%
Moonrise:02:38 pm Fri59.8%
High Moon:08:19 pm Fri62.2%
Moonset:01:54 am Sat64.5%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.