Hasse, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Hasse, Texas : Comanche County
Issued: 3:23 am CST Nov 20, 2019 Latitude: 31.936535 Longitude: -98.4886564 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
High: 78°F Low: 63°F High: 74°F High: 57°F High: 62°F High: 67°F High: 72°F High: 65°F
Low: 47°F Low: 35°F Low: 37°F Low: 44°F Low: 46°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
COMANCHE - (KMKN)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:15 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
26 MPH
Gust: 35 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2200ft
Current Conditions at
STEPHENVILLE - (KSEP)
68°
Cloudy
as of 10:15 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2000ft, Solid Overcast at 2500ft
Current Conditions at
BROWNWOOD - (KBWD)
70°
Cloudy
as of 10:15 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 31 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2100ft
Current Conditions at
GATESVILLE - (KGOP)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:15 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1900ft, Broken at 2700ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind around 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 74. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 62. West northwest wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 67. West wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 44.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Hasse, Texas
Sunrise: 07:07 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:58 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:57 PM
Moon Almanac for Hasse, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 41%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,062 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hasse:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:01 pm Wed39.7%
Moonrise:01:33 am Thu34.3%
High Moon:08:09 am Thu31.3%
Moonset:02:38 pm Thu28.4%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.