Hasima, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hasima
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Hasima, Texas : Brazoria County
Issued: 9:29 am CST Nov 20, 2019 Latitude: 29.0283076 Longitude: -95.7743965 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Today Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 79°F Low: 67°F High: 80°F High: 76°F High: 68°F High: 68°F High: 73°F High: 76°F
Low: 69°F Low: 50°F Low: 47°F Low: 50°F Low: 62°F  
Rain Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BAY CITY - (KBYY)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:15 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2500ft, Scattered at 3300ft, Broken at 3900ft
Current Conditions at
ANGLETON - (KLBX)
75°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4200ft, Scattered at 4900ft, Broken at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
PALACIOS - (KPSX)
75°
Clear
as of 9:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SUGAR LAND/HULL FIELD - (KSGR)
75°
Mostly Clear
as of 9:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3900ft
20% chance of rain Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 79. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Isolated showers before 9am, then isolated showers and thunderstorms between 9am and noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 68.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 47.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 68.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Hasima, Texas
Sunrise: 06:51 AM
Sunset: 5:27 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:25 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:56 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Hasima, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 41%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,061 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hasima:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:46 pm Wed39.8%
Moonrise:01:24 am Thu34.4%
High Moon:07:58 am Thu31.4%
Moonset:02:25 pm Thu28.5%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.