Harvey, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Harvey
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Harvey, North Dakota : Wells County
Issued: 5:52 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 47.769723 Longitude: -99.935404 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Clearing on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of rain on Sunday 40% chance of rain & snow on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 50% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 38°F High: 54°F High: 47°F High: 44°F High: 43°F High: 41°F High: 36°F High: 37°F
Low: 35°F Low: 34°F Low: 29°F Low: 30°F Low: 28°F Low: 27°F  
Clearing Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
Clearing on Tonight Tonight... Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 38. West wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Increasing Clouds on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Southeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of rain and snow before 10am, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Windy, with a northwest wind 21 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain before 9pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 9pm and 10pm, then a chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow between 10am and 11am, then a chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind 10 to 16 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Harvey, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:03 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:56 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:20 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:29 PM
Moon Almanac for Harvey, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,958 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Harvey:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:47 pm Fri75.2%
High Moon:05:50 am Sat72.1%
Moonset:01:57 pm Sat68.8%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.