your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : North Carolina : Harmony
Weather Forecast for Harmony, North Carolina:
Issued: 817 PM EDT WED APR 23 2014    Expiration: 400 AM EDT THU APR 24 2014

ThuFriSatSunMonTueWed
Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Thu, Sunny. Highs around 70. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph... Becoming south in the afternoon.Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Fri, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Sat, Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Sun, Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Mon, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s.Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Tue, Showers likely. Thunderstorms likely...Mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 70 percent.Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Wed, Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s.
High: 70°F
Low: 51°F
High: 75°F
Low: 51°F
High: 79°F
Low: 51°F
High: 75°F
Low: 55°F
High: 75°F
Low: 55°F
High: 71°F
Low: 55°F
High: 71°F
SunnyThunder
Storms
SunnyMostly
Sunny
ShowersThunder
Storms
Showers

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Harmony, North Carolina: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Thu, Sunny. Highs around 70. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph... Becoming south in the afternoon.
Thursday...Sunny. Highs around 70. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph... Becoming south in the afternoon.


Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Fri, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Friday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Sat, Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
Saturday...Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.


Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Sun, Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
Sunday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.


Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Mon, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s.
Monday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s.


Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Tue, Showers likely. Thunderstorms likely...Mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Tuesday...Showers likely. Thunderstorms likely...Mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 70 percent.


Weather Forecast Harmony, North Carolina Wed, Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s.
Wednesday...Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s.


north carolina current wind direction map north carolina precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Statesville, Statesville Municipal Airport, NC
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Harmony, North Carolina Clear 66°F
Clear
66°F
Humidity: 21%
Wind Speed: NNW 3 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 340
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.9 in.
Dewpoint: 25°F
Heat Index: 66°F
Wind Chill: 66°F
Harmony, North Carolina Weather Radar Image Harmony, North Carolina Weather Satellite Image
North Carolina Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
North Carolina Current Temperature Map
North Carolina Current Wind Speed Map
North Carolina Temperature Forecast Map
North Carolina Precipitation Forecast Map
North Carolina Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:12 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Statesville, Statesville Municipal Airport, Nc
Sunrise: 6:39 AM EDT
Sunset: 8:03 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 8:30 PM EDT
Moonrise: 2:59 AM EDT
Moonset: 2:21 PM EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Harmony, North Carolina, United States  Lat: 35.96N, Lon: 80.77W
Wx Zone: NCZ036 ICAO Used: KSVH