Handy Corner, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Handy Corner
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Handy Corner, Mississippi : DeSoto County
Issued: 9:01 pm CST Feb 16, 2020 Latitude: 34.962316 Longitude: -89.7420294 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Washington's Birthday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Partly Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Washington's Birthday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Cloudy on Wednesday Clearing on Thursday Sunny on Friday Increasing Clouds on Saturday 40% chance of rain on Sunday
Low: 46°F High: 59°F High: 59°F High: 49°F High: 44°F High: 47°F High: 53°F High: 55°F
Low: 54°F Low: 38°F Low: 35°F Low: 27°F Low: 32°F Low: 39°F  
Partly Cloudy Rain Thunderstorms Cloudy Clearing Sunny Increasing Clouds Rain
-
Current Conditions at
OLIVE BRANCH AIRPRT - (KOLV)
46°
Mostly Clear
as of 10:15 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3800ft, Few at 4600ft
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
46°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:54 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 11000ft, Scattered at 24000ft
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS NAS - (KNQA)
46°
Mostly Clear
as of 9:55 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4100ft
Current Conditions at
BLYTHEVILLE - (KHKA)
48°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Partly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.

20% chance of rain Washington's Birthday Washington's Birthday... A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Wednesday... Cloudy, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Clearing on Thursday Thursday... Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 27.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 47.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 32.

Increasing Clouds on Saturday Saturday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 53.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 39.

40% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 55.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Handy Corner, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:44 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:18 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Handy Corner, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 37%
Moon Age: 23.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 233,950 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Handy Corner:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:13 am Mon35.3%
High Moon:07:22 am Mon33.2%
Moonset:12:27 pm Mon31.1%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.