Hamberg, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hamberg
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Hamberg, North Dakota : Wells County
Issued: 1:32 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 47.7630597 Longitude: -99.51457 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
10% chance of rain on This Afternoon Clearing on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of rain & snow on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday
High: 55°F Low: 39°F High: 54°F High: 49°F High: 44°F High: 44°F High: 42°F High: 36°F
Low: 35°F Low: 35°F Low: 29°F Low: 31°F Low: 29°F  
Rain Clearing Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
10% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 10 percent chance of rain after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Clearing on Tonight Tonight... Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 39. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of rain and snow before 10am, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a northwest wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

20% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain before 8pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 8pm and 9pm, then a slight chance of snow after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Hamberg, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:02 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:16 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:54 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Hamberg, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,572 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hamberg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:45 pm Fri75.2%
High Moon:05:48 am Sat72.1%
Moonset:01:55 pm Sat68.8%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.