Halsell, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Halsell, Texas : Clay County
Issued: 6:00 am CST Nov 20, 2019 Latitude: 33.7195464 Longitude: -98.3447714 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
High: 75°F Low: 59°F High: 67°F High: 51°F High: 58°F High: 65°F High: 67°F High: 60°F
Low: 41°F Low: 32°F Low: 35°F Low: 42°F Low: 44°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GRAHAM - (KRPH)
66°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:30 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2000ft
Current Conditions at
BRIDGEPORT - (KXBP)
68°
Cloudy
as of 10:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2000ft
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KLUD)
66°
Cloudy
as of 10:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1700ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 75. South wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9pm and midnight, then a slight chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 67. South wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 58.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 35.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 65.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 67.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Halsell, Texas
Sunrise: 07:10 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:43 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:55 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Halsell, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 41%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,049 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Halsell:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:02 pm Wed39.6%
Moonrise:01:30 am Thu34.3%
High Moon:08:09 am Thu31.3%
Moonset:02:39 pm Thu28.4%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.