Hallsboro, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hallsboro
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Hallsboro, Virginia : Chesterfield County
Issued: 9:36 pm EDT Jul 19, 2018 Latitude: 37.4884819 Longitude: -77.725272 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Clear on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 65°F High: 86°F High: 83°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 86°F
Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F  
Mostly Clear Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 65. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. East wind 5 to 8 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely before 8am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8am and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Hallsboro, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:00 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:58 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:17 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Hallsboro, Virginia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 53%
Moon Age: 7.68 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,874 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hallsboro:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:03 am Fri54.0%
Moonrise:02:21 pm Fri59.7%
High Moon:08:02 pm Fri62.1%
Moonset:01:36 am Sat64.4%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.