Haanka Ullah, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Haanka Ullah, Mississippi : Kemper County
Issued: 4:16 pm CDT Jun 5, 2020 Latitude: 32.6848577 Longitude: -88.7292144 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 10% chance of rain on Friday
High: 92°F Low: 72°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 87°F
Low: 69°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 66°F Low: 64°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN NAS - (KNMM)
91°
Feels like 96°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft, Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN KEY FIELD - (KMEI)
91°
Feels like 96°F
Clear
as of 4:58 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
30 MPH
Gust: 43 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3800ft, Scattered at 5000ft, Broken at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
72°
Partly Cloudy
Heavy Thunderstorm Rain Mist
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
37 MPH
Gust: 43 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 200ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 98. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 98. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. East wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 72. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 85. South southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 86. South southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Haanka Ullah, Mississippi
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:44 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:03 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:07 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Haanka Ullah, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,229 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Haanka Ullah:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:09 pm Fri99.9%
High Moon:01:20 am Sat99.8%
Moonset:06:29 am Sat99.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.