Guyson, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Guyson
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Guyson, North Dakota : Logan County
Issued: 6:30 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 46.2974708 Longitude: -99.2053883 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Clearing on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 70% chance of rain on Sunday 60% chance of snow on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 37°F High: 53°F High: 49°F High: 42°F High: 44°F High: 43°F High: 35°F High: 37°F
Low: 36°F Low: 35°F Low: 28°F Low: 31°F Low: 28°F Low: 25°F  
Clearing Sunny Rain Snow Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
Clearing on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 37. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

70% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. East wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a northeast wind 14 to 22 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of snow Monday Monday... Snow likely, possibly mixed with rain before 10am, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Windy, with a northwest wind 22 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 18 to 23 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 10pm and 3am, then a chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow between 10am and 11am, then a chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Guyson, North Dakota
Sunrise: 07:58 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:28 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:16 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:53 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Guyson, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,989 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Guyson:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:50 pm Fri75.2%
High Moon:05:46 am Sat72.1%
Moonset:01:47 pm Sat68.9%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.