Grant Village, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Grant Village
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Grant Village, Illinois : Cook County
Issued: 11:16 am CDT Jun 1, 2020 Latitude: 41.818367 Longitude: -87.6042165 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
40% chance of rain on Today Cloudy on Tonight Sunny on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 74°F Low: 65°F High: 89°F High: 78°F High: 70°F High: 85°F High: 68°F High: 71°F
Low: 67°F Low: 61°F Low: 65°F Low: 62°F Low: 61°F  
Rain Cloudy Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-MIDWAY - (KMDW)
66°
Cloudy
as of 10:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
GARY - (KGYY)
68°
Cloudy
as of 10:45 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 6%
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
LANSING MUNICIPAL - (KIGQ)
64°
Cloudy
as of 11:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 7500ft
40% chance of rain Today Today... Scattered showers, mainly between noon and 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 74. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 89. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. West southwest wind around 10 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

10% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Grant Village, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:44 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:35 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Grant Village, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 10.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,759 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Grant Village:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:31 pm Mon79.2%
High Moon:09:34 pm Mon81.6%
Moonset:03:26 am Tue83.8%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.