Graney, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Graney
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Graney, Illinois : Madison County
Issued: 3:43 am CST Dec 13, 2019 Latitude: 38.8336584 Longitude: -89.913711 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Cloudy on Today 80% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of rain on Saturday 30% chance of snow on Sunday 70% chance of freezing rain & snow on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
High: 50°F Low: 34°F High: 40°F High: 32°F High: 35°F High: 33°F High: 34°F High: 42°F
Low: 22°F Low: 28°F Low: 22°F Low: 14°F Low: 24°F  
Mostly Cloudy Rain Rain Snow Freezing Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ALTON - (KALN)
32°
Clear
as of 4:15 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SCOTT AFB - (KBLV)
27°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 19000ft, Broken at 21000ft
Current Conditions at
EAST ST LOUIS - (KCPS)
28°
Clear
as of 3:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST LOUIS - (KSTL)
36°
Cloudy
as of 3:51 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 16000ft, Solid Overcast at 20000ft
Mostly Cloudy on Today Today... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. South wind 5 to 7 mph.

80% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 34. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Rain, mainly before 10am. High near 40. Light northwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.

30% chance of snow Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.

60% chance of freezing rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... Snow likely before 7pm, then snow likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain between 7pm and 5am, then snow likely after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

70% chance of freezing rain & snow Monday Monday... Rain and snow likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet before noon, then rain likely, possibly mixed with snow between noon and 1pm, then snow likely after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of snow Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 14.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 34.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 24.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Graney, Illinois
Sunrise: 07:09 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Graney, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 16.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 235,626 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Graney:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:29 am Fri97.9%
Moonrise:06:11 pm Fri96.4%
High Moon:01:49 am Sat95.0%
Moonset:09:25 am Sat93.3%
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
First Quarter: Wed Dec 4
Full Moon: Thu Dec 12
Last Quarter: Wed Dec 18
New Moon: Thu Dec 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.