Gordon, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Gordon
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Gordon, Mississippi : Claiborne County
Issued: 7:16 am CDT Sep 21, 2020 Latitude: 31.8968265 Longitude: -90.9723267 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of rain on Today 30% chance of rain on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 72°F Low: 63°F High: 74°F High: 78°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 84°F
Low: 64°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F Low: 67°F  
Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
NATCHEZ - (KHEZ)
68°
Cloudy
as of 6:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2100ft
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
72°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
68°
Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
MCCOMB - (KMCB)
66°
Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1700ft
60% chance of rain Today Today... Rain likely before 10am, then showers likely between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of rain after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 72. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 74. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 78. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Gordon, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:52 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:28 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:26 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Gordon, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 23%
Moon Age: 4.66 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,224 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Gordon:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:32 am Mon23.9%
High Moon:04:58 pm Mon26.2%
Moonset:10:19 pm Mon28.5%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.