Golden, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Golden
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Golden, Illinois : Adams County
Issued: 9:42 am CDT Jun 2, 2020 Latitude: 40.1092135 Longitude: -91.0176357 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 91°F Low: 70°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 86°F
Low: 66°F Low: 69°F Low: 64°F Low: 62°F Low: 65°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
QUINCY - (KUIN)
81°
Clear
as of 10:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KEOKUK MUNICIPAL - (KEOK)
82°
Clear
as of 11:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
82°
Clear
as of 11:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBRL)
82°
Clear
as of 10:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. West wind 8 to 10 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. West wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 83.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 62.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 65.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Golden, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:00 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:23 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Golden, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 11.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,223 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Golden:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:58 pm Tue88.4%
High Moon:10:40 pm Tue90.2%
Moonset:04:13 am Wed91.8%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.