Golden Valley, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Golden Valley
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Golden Valley, North Dakota : Mercer County
Issued: 5:52 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 47.2908418 Longitude: -102.0646172 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Clearing on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 37°F High: 56°F High: 47°F High: 46°F High: 48°F High: 43°F High: 38°F High: 41°F
Low: 35°F Low: 32°F Low: 28°F Low: 32°F Low: 28°F Low: 25°F  
Clearing Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
Clearing on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 37. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

40% chance of rain & snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of rain after 1am, mixing with snow after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. East wind 6 to 14 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 7 to 9 mph.

40% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow between midnight and 2am, then a chance of snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow between 11am and noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Golden Valley, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:11 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 07:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:02 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:38 PM
Moon Almanac for Golden Valley, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,984 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Golden Valley:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:58 pm Fri75.1%
High Moon:05:58 am Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:03 pm Sat68.8%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.