Gold Camp, Arizona Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Gold Camp
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arizona by name.
Weather Forecast for Gold Camp, Arizona : Pinal County
Issued: 2:54 am MST Sep 21, 2019 Latitude: 33.2936656 Longitude: -111.3042934 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Sunny on Today Clear on Tonight Sunny on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 94°F Low: 68°F High: 96°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 90°F
Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Sunny Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 94. South southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.

Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 68. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 96. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. East wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

Sun Almanac for Gold Camp, Arizona
Sunrise: 07:13 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:19 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:47 PM
Moon Almanac for Gold Camp, Arizona
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 54%
Moon Age: 21.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,220 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Gold Camp:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:03 pm Sat53.8%
Last Quarter:08:41 pm Sat50.9%
Moonrise:12:24 am Sun49.2%
High Moon:07:42 am Sun46.0%
Moonset:03:02 pm Sun42.7%
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
First Quarter: Thu Sep 5
Full Moon: Sat Sep 14
Last Quarter: Sat Sep 21
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.