Glens, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Glens
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Glens, Mississippi : Alcorn County
Issued: 9:18 am CDT Sep 28, 2020 Latitude: 34.8662004 Longitude: -88.4139352 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
High: 62 °F Low: 53°F High: 67°F High: 72°F High: 70°F High: 65°F High: 67°F High: 68°F
Low: 47°F Low: 53°F Low: 46°F Low: 44°F Low: 48°F  
Thunderstorms Cloudy Rain Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:16 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1300ft, Broken at 2400ft, Broken at 4500ft
Current Conditions at
MUSCLE SHOALS - (KMSL)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON - (KMKL)
57°
Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 9:07 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1000ft, Broken at 2800ft, Solid Overcast at 4500ft
Current Conditions at
OLIVE BRANCH AIRPRT - (KOLV)
57°
Mostly Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 8:50 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 900ft, Broken at 1200ft, Broken at 1600ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 1pm and 5pm. Temperature falling to around 62 by 1pm. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. North northwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 72. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Clear, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 70. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 46. North wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 65.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 44.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 67.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 68.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Glens, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:47 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:22 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Glens, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 11.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,572 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Glens:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:32 pm Mon91.9%
High Moon:10:59 pm Mon93.0%
Moonset:04:34 am Tue94.2%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.