Glen Aubin, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Glen Aubin, Mississippi : Coahoma County
Issued: 3:12 am CDT Apr 4, 2020 Latitude: 34.3412169 Longitude: -90.6106583 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Cloudy on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of  on Friday
High: 71°F Low: 55°F High: 74°F High: 77°F High: 78°F High: 83°F High: 72°F High: 65°F
Low: 58°F Low: 64°F Low: 67°F Low: 61°F Low: 51°F  
Cloudy Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TUNICA - (KUTA)
Clear
as of 7:35 AM CDST
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
STUTTGART - (KSGT)
57°
Cloudy
as of 6:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
WEST MEMPHIS MUNI - (KAWM)
57°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4900ft
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
55°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Cloudy on Today Today... Cloudy, with a high near 71. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 55. North wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

50% chance of  Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Glen Aubin, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:44 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Glen Aubin, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 82%
Moon Age: 10.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,836 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Glen Aubin:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:38 pm Sat84.4%
High Moon:10:36 pm Sat86.8%
Moonset:05:26 am Sun89.1%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.