Glaston, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Glaston, Mississippi : Jones County
Issued: 6:16 am CST Feb 21, 2020 Latitude: 31.6590522 Longitude: -89.0783893 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Sunny on Today Clear on Tonight Sunny on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday
High: 52°F Low: 25°F High: 58°F High: 62°F High: 70°F High: 65°F High: 54°F High: 51°F
Low: 35°F Low: 50°F Low: 49°F Low: 42°F Low: 31°F  
Sunny Clear Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LAUREL-HATIESBURG - (KPIB)
34°
Feels like 24°F
Clear
as of 5:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.52 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HATTIESBURG - (KHBG)
36°
Feels like 28°F
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.50 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN KEY FIELD - (KMEI)
34°
Feels like 25°F
Clear
as of 5:58 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.53 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN NAS - (KNMM)
32°
Feels like 24°F
Clear
as of 5:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.54 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 10 mph.

Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind.

Increasing Clouds on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Calm wind.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

40% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 50. South southeast wind around 5 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 65. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 31.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 51.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Glaston, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Glaston, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 27.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,126 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Glaston:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:48 am Fri3.7%
Moonset:04:08 pm Fri2.9%
Moonrise:06:12 am Sat1.3%
High Moon:11:36 am Sat0.9%
Moonset:05:04 pm Sat0.5%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.