Gillsburg, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Gillsburg, Mississippi : Amite County
Issued: 3:18 pm CST Feb 21, 2020 Latitude: 31.0251781 Longitude: -90.6559323 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
Low: 30°F High: 59°F High: 65°F High: 71°F High: 67°F High: 56°F High: 54°F High: 60°F
Low: 39°F Low: 52°F Low: 48°F Low: 41°F Low: 33°F Low: 32°F  
Mostly Clear Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MCCOMB - (KMCB)
52°
Clear
as of 2:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 34%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HAMMOND MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KHDC)
52°
Clear
as of 3:35 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.46 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BATON ROUGE - (KBTR)
54°
Clear
as of 2:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SLIDELL - (KASD)
55°
Clear
as of 2:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 35%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.44 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 5 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 71. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Gillsburg, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:38 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:17 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Gillsburg, Mississippi
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 3%
Moon Age: 27.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,039 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Gillsburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:15 pm Fri2.9%
Moonrise:06:18 am Sat1.3%
High Moon:11:43 am Sat0.8%
Moonset:05:12 pm Sat0.5%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.