Gaylyn Terrace, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Gaylyn Terrace, Mississippi : Hinds County
Issued: 9:46 am CDT Mar 28, 2020 Latitude: 32.3266667 Longitude: -90.2605556 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Sunny on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 87°F Low: 62°F High: 78°F High: 73°F High: 78°F High: 69°F High: 71°F High: 72°F
Low: 58°F Low: 61°F Low: 51°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1700ft, Broken at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
77°
Cloudy
as of 9:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1500ft, Broken at 2100ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
79°
Clear
as of 9:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NATCHEZ - (KHEZ)
79°
Clear
as of 9:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 7am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the morning.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. East northeast wind around 5 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Low around 61. East wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North northwest wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Gaylyn Terrace, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:53 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:29 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Gaylyn Terrace, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 16%
Moon Age: 3.80 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,466 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Gaylyn Terrace:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:19 pm Sat17.0%
Moonset:11:19 pm Sat19.2%
Moonrise:10:02 am Sun22.7%
High Moon:05:06 pm Sun25.2%
Moonset:12:16 am Mon27.8%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.