Gards Point, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Gards Point, Illinois : Wabash County
Issued: 4:59 pm CDT Apr 24, 2019 Latitude: 38.4744932 Longitude: -87.911143 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
90% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of  on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 61°F Low: 58°F High: 69°F High: 69°F High: 67°F High: 65°F High: 71°F High: 76°F High: 79°F
Low: 50°F Low: 45°F Low: 48°F Low: 49°F Low: 54°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
90% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Periods of showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Steady temperature around 61. East northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Periods of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a chance of showers between 1am and 4am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4am. Patchy fog after 5am. Low around 58. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 3am, then a slight chance of showers between 3am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South southwest wind around 16 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. East northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.

20% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. East southeast wind around 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 7 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Gards Point, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:03 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Gards Point, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 69%
Moon Age: 20.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,303 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Gards Point:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:06 am Thu66.3%
High Moon:05:59 am Thu64.4%
Moonset:10:55 am Thu62.5%
New Moon: Fri Apr 5
First Quarter: Fri Apr 12
Full Moon: Fri Apr 19
Last Quarter: Fri Apr 26
New Moon: Sat May 4
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.