Gardner, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Gardner, North Dakota : Cass County
Issued: 3:35 pm CDT Jun 3, 2020 Latitude: 47.1471966 Longitude: -96.9678613 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 57°F High: 81°F High: 78°F High: 77°F High: 84°F High: 88°F High: 74°F High: 66°F
Low: 53°F Low: 51°F Low: 64°F Low: 67°F Low: 60°F Low: 53°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FARGO - (KFAR)
82°
Clear
as of 3:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 24%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MOORHEAD - (KJKJ)
82°
Clear
as of 4:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 12%
Dew Point: 27°F
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CROOKSTON MUNICIPAL FIELD - (KCKN)
81°
Clear
as of 4:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DETROIT LAKES - (KDTL)
75°
Clear
as of 4:16 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 27%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. South southwest wind 9 to 11 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind 6 to 11 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North wind 9 to 13 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Low around 64. Breezy, with a southeast wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. South southeast wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Gardner, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:57 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 00:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Gardner, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 12.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,737 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Gardner:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:53 pm Wed95.3%
High Moon:11:59 pm Wed96.3%
Moonset:04:56 am Thu97.2%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.