Gallatin, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Gallatin, Mississippi : Copiah County
Issued: 10:16 am CDT Mar 28, 2020 Latitude: 31.8507165 Longitude: -90.4537049 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Sunny on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of  on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 88°F Low: 63°F High: 79°F High: 75°F High: 80°F High: 71°F High: 74°F High: 74°F
Low: 59°F Low: 63°F Low: 52°F Low: 51°F Low: 50°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1700ft, Broken at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
77°
Cloudy
as of 9:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1500ft, Broken at 2100ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
MCCOMB - (KMCB)
77°
Cloudy
as of 9:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 4600ft
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
79°
Clear
as of 9:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 75. East wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North northwest wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Gallatin, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:54 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Gallatin, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 16%
Moon Age: 3.81 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,452 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Gallatin:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:20 pm Sat17.0%
Moonset:11:19 pm Sat19.2%
Moonrise:10:04 am Sun22.7%
High Moon:05:07 pm Sun25.2%
Moonset:12:16 am Mon27.8%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.