Galilee, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Galilee
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Galilee, Mississippi : Rankin County
Issued: 6:16 am CDT Apr 4, 2020 Latitude: 32.0501546 Longitude: -89.7342408 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Cloudy on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight Partly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 80°F Low: 61°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 86°F High: 84°F High: 74°F
Low: 59°F Low: 65°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 58°F  
Mostly Cloudy Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
59°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
59°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAUREL-HATIESBURG - (KPIB)
55°
Clear
as of 6:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MCCOMB - (KMCB)
59°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Today Today... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 61. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 81. North wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Calm wind.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Calm wind. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Galilee, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:42 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:18 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Galilee, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 82%
Moon Age: 10.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,887 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Galilee:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:38 pm Sat84.4%
High Moon:10:33 pm Sat86.8%
Moonset:05:20 am Sun89.0%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.