Galen, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Galen, Mississippi : Sunflower County
Issued: 6:16 am CST Feb 21, 2020 Latitude: 33.7834472 Longitude: -90.5348144 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Sunny on Today Clear on Tonight Sunny on Saturday Cloudy on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday
High: 43°F Low: 27°F High: 54°F High: 56°F High: 67°F High: 58°F High: 47°F High: 47°F
Low: 38°F Low: 50°F Low: 45°F Low: 38°F Low: 32°F  
Sunny Clear Sunny Cloudy Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
28°
Feels like 19°F
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.62 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
30°
Feels like 18°F
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.63 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TUNICA - (KUTA)
27°
Feels like 16°F
Clear
as of 6:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.69 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
350° North
Current Conditions at
MONTICELLO - (KLLQ)
28°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.65 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 43. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.

Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Cloudy, with a high near 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

90% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers. Low around 50. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 67. South wind around 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 47.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Galen, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:40 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:17 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Galen, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 27.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,160 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Galen:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:55 am Fri3.7%
Moonset:04:09 pm Fri2.9%
Moonrise:06:22 am Sat1.3%
High Moon:11:42 am Sat0.8%
Moonset:05:06 pm Sat0.5%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.