Gale, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Gale, Illinois : Alexander County
Issued: 8:59 pm CDT Oct 23, 2019 Latitude: 37.2489395 Longitude: -89.4475883 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Clear on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Morning Fog on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 10% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 47°F High: 63°F High: 58°F High: 61°F High: 66°F High: 61°F High: 60°F High: 58°F
Low: 46°F Low: 48°F Low: 46°F Low: 43°F Low: 39°F Low: 36°F  
Mostly Clear Mostly Cloudy Rain Thunderstorms Morning Fog Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
CAPE GIRARDEAU - (KCGI)
59°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CAIRO - (KCIR)
55°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
61°
Clear
as of 8:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
57°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 47. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Thursday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.

80% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain before 10pm, then showers, mainly after 1am. Low around 48. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. High near 61. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 46. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Morning Fog on Sunday Sunday... Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 3 to 5 mph.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Gale, Illinois
Sunrise: 07:13 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:16 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:08 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:38 PM
Moon Almanac for Gale, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 24.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,114 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Gale:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:53 am Thu20.4%
High Moon:09:46 am Thu17.7%
Moonset:04:30 pm Thu15.2%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.