Frenchs, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Frenchs
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Frenchs, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 3:03 pm EDT Jul 18, 2019 Latitude: 28.1151 Longitude: -82.5479 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 92°F Low: 76°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 106. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 104. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Thunderstorms on Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Frenchs, Florida
Sunrise: 06:45 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:15 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:58 PM
Moon Almanac for Frenchs, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,999 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Frenchs:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:58 pm Thu95.6%
High Moon:03:29 am Fri94.6%
Moonset:09:04 am Fri93.6%
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
First Quarter: Tue Jul 9
Full Moon: Tue Jul 16
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 24
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.