Franklin Woodlands, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Franklin Woodlands
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Franklin Woodlands, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 2:24 pm EDT May 30, 2020 Latitude: 28.0818 Longitude: -82.2306 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 92°F Low: 72°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
TAMPA/VANDENBURG - (KVDF)
90°
Feels like 98°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4200ft, Scattered at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
LAKELAND ARPT - (KLAL)
90°
Feels like 94°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:50 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4000ft
Current Conditions at
TAMPA INTERNATIONAL - (KTPA)
86°
Feels like 90°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered Towering Cumulus at 4000ft, Scattered at 28000ft
Current Conditions at
MAC DILL AFB - (KMCF)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 13000ft, Scattered at 16000ft, Broken at 19000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 98. West northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 99. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. East northeast wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. East wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Franklin Woodlands, Florida
Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Franklin Woodlands, Florida
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 57%
Moon Age: 8.07 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,904 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Franklin Woodlands:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:30 pm Sat60.0%
Moonset:02:57 am Sun63.0%
Moonrise:03:01 pm Sun68.6%
High Moon:09:21 pm Sun71.5%
Moonset:03:34 am Mon74.2%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.