Franjo, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Franjo, Florida : Miami-Dade County
Issued: 11:02 am EDT Aug 25, 2019 Latitude: 25.5795508 Longitude: -80.3361643 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 90°F Low: 78°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 78°F Low: 78°F Low: 78°F Low: 78°F Low: 78°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 100. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 105. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. West wind 3 to 8 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. West wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. West wind around 6 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then a chance of showers between 8am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am, then a slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Franjo, Florida
Sunrise: 06:59 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:39 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Franjo, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 29%
Moon Age: 24.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,756 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Franjo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:47 pm Sun27.4%
Moonrise:02:44 am Mon22.9%
High Moon:09:45 am Mon20.2%
Moonset:04:47 pm Mon17.6%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.