Francis, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Francis
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Francis, Mississippi : Bolivar County
Issued: 8:16 am CDT Sep 21, 2020 Latitude: 34.0817741 Longitude: -90.8548271 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Increasing Clouds on Today 40% chance of rain on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 79°F Low: 63°F High: 70°F High: 71°F High: 76°F High: 79°F High: 83°F High: 82°F
Low: 62°F Low: 63°F Low: 63°F Low: 65°F Low: 67°F  
Increasing Clouds Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
63°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 8:03 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3800ft, Broken at 4800ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
TUNICA - (KUTA)
61°
Clear
as of 8:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
STUTTGART - (KSGT)
63°
Clear
as of 7:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
66°
Cloudy
as of 7:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Increasing Clouds on Today Today... Increasing clouds, with a high near 79. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind around 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of rain before 7am, then a chance of showers between 7am and 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 62. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Francis, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:51 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:26 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:26 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:57 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:25 PM
Moon Almanac for Francis, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 23%
Moon Age: 4.71 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,289 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Francis:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:36 am Mon23.9%
High Moon:04:58 pm Mon26.2%
Moonset:10:13 pm Mon28.4%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.