Fox Run, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Fox Run
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Fox Run, Mississippi : Lowndes County
Issued: 4:17 pm CST Feb 19, 2020 Latitude: 33.54734 Longitude: -88.4208735 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
100% chance of rain on Tonight 90% chance of rain on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday 50% chance of rain on Sunday 70% chance of rain on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 42°F High: 45°F High: 47°F High: 54°F High: 54°F High: 66°F High: 63°F High: 59°F
Low: 27°F Low: 25°F Low: 38°F Low: 47°F Low: 45°F Low: 44°F  
Rain Rain Sunny Sunny Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
50°
Feels like 46°F
Cloudy
as of 3:56 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.31 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4600ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
48°
Feels like 43°F
Cloudy
as of 3:56 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.32 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3800ft
Current Conditions at
TUSCALOOSA - (KTCL)
54°
Cloudy
as of 3:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.29 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1900ft, Solid Overcast at 3400ft
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
54°
Cloudy
as of 3:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.32 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 9000ft
100% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 42. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

90% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 45. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Clearing on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.

50% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Light south southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

90% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain. Low around 47. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

70% chance of rain Monday Monday... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 63.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fox Run, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Fox Run, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 13%
Moon Age: 26.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,983 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fox Run:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:50 am Thu9.7%
High Moon:09:56 am Thu8.5%
Moonset:03:04 pm Thu7.3%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.