Fox Run Colony, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Fox Run Colony
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Fox Run Colony, Mississippi : Lowndes County
Issued: 1:16 pm CST Feb 25, 2020 Latitude: 33.5459512 Longitude: -88.4267071 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon 30% chance of rain on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday
High: 65°F Low: 44°F High: 49°F High: 47°F High: 55°F High: 53°F High: 59°F High: 64°F
Low: 29°F Low: 32°F Low: 36°F Low: 32°F Low: 43°F  
Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
64°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:11 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
61°
Mostly Clear
as of 12:56 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3400ft
Current Conditions at
TUSCALOOSA - (KTCL)
61°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2900ft
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
61°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3500ft
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. West northwest wind around 10 mph.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. West northwest wind around 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 55. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind around 10 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 32.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 59.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fox Run Colony, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:27 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Fox Run Colony, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.95 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,952 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fox Run Colony:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:43 pm Tue4.1%
Moonset:07:44 pm Tue5.1%
Moonrise:08:16 am Wed7.5%
High Moon:02:23 pm Wed8.8%
Moonset:08:38 pm Wed10.2%
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
First Quarter: Mon Mar 2
Full Moon: Mon Mar 9
Last Quarter: Mon Mar 16
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.