Fouke, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Fouke
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Fouke, Mississippi : Jasper County
Issued: 8:16 am CDT Sep 21, 2020 Latitude: 32.0290405 Longitude: -89.1161686 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of rain on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 73°F Low: 61°F High: 73°F High: 75°F High: 78°F High: 80°F High: 81°F High: 82°F
Low: 63°F Low: 66°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Rain Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN KEY FIELD - (KMEI)
66°
Cloudy
as of 7:58 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
LAUREL-HATIESBURG - (KPIB)
64°
Cloudy
as of 7:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2400ft
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN NAS - (KNMM)
64°
Cloudy
as of 7:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6500ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
68°
Cloudy
as of 7:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 5000ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
30% chance of rain Today Today... A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 73. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of rain after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 61. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of rain before 7am, then a chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. East southeast wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fouke, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:45 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Fouke, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 23%
Moon Age: 4.72 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,299 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fouke:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:25 am Mon23.8%
High Moon:04:50 pm Mon26.1%
Moonset:10:11 pm Mon28.4%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.