Fort Pickens, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Fort Pickens, Florida : Escambia County
Issued: 11:54 pm CDT Jul 20, 2019 Latitude: 30.3288111 Longitude: -87.2991392 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
Low: 78°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 86°F
Low: 78°F Low: 78°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7am, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fort Pickens, Florida
Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Fort Pickens, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 83%
Moon Age: 18.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,857 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fort Pickens:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:16 am Sun82.8%
Moonset:10:07 am Sun81.1%
Moonrise:11:02 pm Sun76.9%
High Moon:04:58 am Mon74.9%
Moonset:10:59 am Mon72.8%
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
First Quarter: Tue Jul 9
Full Moon: Tue Jul 16
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 24
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.