Fort Lonesome, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Fort Lonesome
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Fort Lonesome, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 6:44 am EDT Aug 25, 2019 Latitude: 27.7047538 Longitude: -82.1459218 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 94°F Low: 75°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 91°F
Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 100. North wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 98. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Light south southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Fort Lonesome, Florida
Sunrise: 07:04 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Fort Lonesome, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 29%
Moon Age: 24.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,733 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Fort Lonesome:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:59 pm Sun27.3%
Moonrise:02:47 am Mon22.9%
High Moon:09:52 am Mon20.2%
Moonset:04:59 pm Mon17.5%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.